Authorize us to share your pension information (retired member)
Send us an authorization form if you are a retired member and want to allow us to share your pension information with others, such as your financial adviser or lawyer.
Submit the form
- Complete the Release of information authorization (for retired member) form online; this form describes the types of information we can share and the names of the persons and organizations that can receive it
- Print, sign and date the form
- Make a copy of the form for your records
- Send the form to BC's Teachers' Pension Plan
If you are a retired member, you can use this form.
The form expires one year after the date you sign it.
- Include the names of the persons or organizations we can share your pension information with
- Describe the types of information (such as tax, pension income, and separation or divorce) we can share
- Describe how the third party is to use the information