COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we’re not accepting paper documents. Please send your personal forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account, aren’t a pension plan member or are submitting on behalf of someone else, please contact us.

Authorize us to share your pension information (active or inactive member)

Send us an authorization form if you are an active or inactive member and want to allow us to share your pension information with others, such as your financial adviser or lawyer.

Submit the form

  1. Complete the Release of information authorization form online; this form describes the types of information we can share and the names of the persons and organizations that can receive it
  2. Print, sign and date the form
  3. Make a copy of the form for your records
  4. Send the form to BC's Teachers' Pension Plan


If you are an active or inactive member, you can use this form.

The form expires one year after the date you sign it. 

Required information
  • Include the names of the persons or organizations we can share your pension information with
  • Describe what types of information (such as retirement planning, service transfer or purchase of service) we can share 
  • Describe how the third party is to use the information

Related content for sharing your information

Pensions and marital breakdowns: information for lawyers