Apply for direct deposit to a U.S. account

Send us a form if you're living in the United States and want us to deposit your pension payment into your U.S. bank account.

Submit the form

  1. Complete the U.S. direct deposit authorization form online
  2. Print and sign the form
  3. Take the form to your bank so it can be verified and signed
  4. Send the form to BC's Teachers' Pension Plan

Next steps

Once we have received your form, we will deposit your monthly pension payment into your U.S. bank account in U.S. dollars.

Your first direct deposit will be made about two months after we receive your form.

Your pension payment may change from month to month because of changes in Canadian and U.S. exchange rates.


If you would like to arrange for direct deposit into a U.S. bank account, send us this form. You can also use this form to update your U.S. bank account information.

Members living outside Canada and the United States receive their monthly pension payment through Convera GlobalPay Payee Manager.

Required information
  • Your bank account information
  • An official signature from your bank

Related content for updating your banking information

Pension payments and dates

Check your request

Did you know you can now check the status of your service request using Message Centre? You'll find the link on your My Account dashboard.

Sign in or register now