COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we’re not accepting paper documents. Please send your personal forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account, aren’t a pension plan member or are submitting on behalf of someone else, please contact us.
Submit a form to divide your pension
Send us a form to tell us how to divide your pension between you and your former spouse.
Submit the form
- Complete Form P9 Agreement to have benefits divided under part 6 online
- Print the form
- Make sure both you and your former spouse sign the form in the presence of a witness
- Forward the completed form to BC’s Teachers' Pension Plan
Another way to tell us how to divide your pension
You can also send us a complete, signed separation agreement or registered court order to tell us how to divide your pension between you and your former spouse.
Only submit Form P9 if you do not have a separation agreement or court order stating how you and your former spouse want to divide the pension.
- Your former spouse's social insurance number
- Your social insurance number or Person ID number
- The signature of a witness on Form P9