Making the most of your pension
Are you establishing your career or several years away from retirement? Learn how the decisions you make throughout your career can affect your pension when you retire.
Our engaging online courses and instructor-led webinars are available to help you answer all your pension questions. Webinars are currently being scheduled month-to-month and additional dates will be added as they become available. We no longer offer in-person sessions.
Making the Most of Your Pension can help you learn more about:
- Buying service for approved leaves
- Purchasing service for a time when you worked for your current employer but didn't make pension contributions
- Transferring service from other plans
- How the decisions you make in your career can affect your pension
- The effect of life events on your pension
- Using our online tools to plan for your future
When you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email, which includes helpful information, such as simple instructions for using Zoom, for participating in the webinar. The webinar is hosted using Zoom (a video webinar tool).